Dogecoin co-founder Billy Markus, has shared two solutions that would help the crypto-meme: a bridge to make DOGE and ETH communicable and the use of this technology also in NFT marketplaces.
The idea could be inspired by the suggestions published at the beginning of last month by the same Vitalik Buterin, co-founder of Ethereum.
Dogecoin wants to strengthen its ecosystem
Yesterday, Billy Markus shared his thoughts on the crypto-lovers’ social network, Twitter. Here’s how he would describe his idea:
Two things I believe would help Dogecoin:
1) Completion of DOGE-ETH bridge
2) NFT platforms (eg Opensea) allowing for the DOGE-ETH token to be used for purchases
NFTs purchasing is high demand with crypto. Allowing for DOGE purchases of NFTs greatly increases its utility.
– Shibetoshi Nakamoto (@ BillyM2k) September 29, 2021
“Two things I think would help Dogecoin:
1) Completion of the DOGE-ETH bridge.
2) NFT platforms (for example Opensea) that allow you to use the…