Some staff have left the business following a consultation process, Si Morris-Green confirmed
B2B director Si Morris-Green also revealed that as part of the strategic move to operate Classic Collection Holidays and Classic Package Holidays as a single brand “a number of staff have left the business”.
The On the Beach-owned operator confirmed the B2B brands would merge and be called Classic Collection earlier this week.
However, on Friday (17 May), Morris-Green said although the team is undergoing system training, issues had emerged during the restructure which is due to be completed next month.
“We acknowledge that there is a longer-than-usual wait in call times,” he said. “However, calls are being monitored and continue to be answered throughout this transitional phase.
“We are committed to our long-standing partnerships with our agents, and we have taken a proactive approach in communicating with them. We have exciting plans moving forward aligning our trade focused commitment.















